Best Exercise Bike Under $200
Taking part in a sport is necessary for better health, but because it is not always easy to get around to run, many people have adopted the exercise bike, a better alternative that offers several advantages.
An exercise bike is a device similar to a bicycle, which has the same functions. As its name suggests, it is stationary. This is where its best advantage comes from: being able to use it in a small space. Composed of a frame, a saddle, a handlebar and a flywheel, it allows you to perform the same movements performed on a bicycle .
Here, we are going to share some of the best exercise bikes under $200.
XTERRA Fitness FB150 Folding Exercise Bike
Looking for an effective way to burn calories and get in better shape, but don’t have much room? The XTERRA Fitness FB150 Folding Bike is the perfect exercise tool to help you comfortably pedal away the calories. With folded dimensions of only 18.1” x 18.1” and built in transport wheels, it allows you to store it away when not in use and free up some valuable floor space.
To ensure a smooth and sturdy workout, the FB150 utilizes our solid X-frame design with thick steel tubing and a silent belt drive system. Challenge yourself with 8 levels of resistance while you easily keep track of all of your workout data with the easy to use console. It provides feedback on your speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse along with a convenient scan feature. Make your workouts more effective by easily monitoring your heart rate with the handlebar mounted hand pulse sensors. For improved comfort the FB150 provides a large anatomically designed thick padded seat and large multi-grip padded handlebars.
Start the journey towards achieving your fitness goals today with the XTERRA Fitness FB150 Folding Bike.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||31.89 x 18.1 x 43.3 inches|
|Item Weight||32 Pounds|
|Number of Resistance Levels||8|
About this item:
- Solid X-Frame Design with Thick Steal Tubing | 3-piece pedal crank for added durability
- Product dimensions – 31.89” L x 18.1” W x 43.3” H | Folded dimensions – 18.1” L x 18.1” W x 50.79” H | Weight – 32 lbs. | Weight limit – 225 lbs. | Flywheel weight system – 3.3 lbs. | Resistance levels – 8 | Comfortably fits most users from 4’10” to 5’10” tall”
- Large anatomically designed seat and multi-grip padded handlebars are designed for long lasting comfort and support
- 8 levels of manual resistance are easily controlled through the large Dial tension knob for users of all fitness levels
- 2″ x 1″ LCD window is easy to read with all the necessary information – clearly displays speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse
Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike
Looking for an easy way to shed unwanted pounds and increase cardiovascular endurance without sacrificing precious floor space? The ME-709 magnetic recumbent exercise bike is the answer.
With the ME-709, you will benefit from similar type exercise features that are typically offered on larger and more expensive exercise bikes. This recumbent exercise bike was built with a compact design that conveniently fits into the smallest exercise spaces.
Shape, firm and tone your physique and increase your body’s cardiovascular endurance while burning calories and losing weight.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||55.5 x 25 x 37.5 inches|
|Item Weight||61 Pounds|
|Number of Resistance Levels||8|
- Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder coated finish, the step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting that is created easier for the knees and back.
- This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains and customize your workout according to fitness level!
- The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as a odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- The equipment has an ergonomically designed saddle furnished with comfortable high-density foam. It features contoured foam-covered handles for extra support of the back and arms to help maintain proper form when exercising.
- Weighted pedals designed to provide maximal foot support while offering ultimate control. This bike is equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your feet.
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary
Well-built exercise bike from the inside out. With its rock-solid foundation and atheletic aesthetic design, it’s at the top of the game. Thickened frame tube, precision manufacturing,overcomes the wobbly defect of most of cycle bikes in the market. Give you safer riding. Excellent bearing capacity for rider up to 330LBS. This is an energetic spinning bike, bring you cycling experience which is compared with spin classes!
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||44.5 x 21.7 x 45.3 inches|
|Maximum Height||44.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||40 Pounds|
- Smooth and Quiet Exercise Bike
- Best Spin Bikes for Home
- LCD monitor tracks your time, speed, RPM, distance, calories burned and odometer while you are cycling.
- All tools and instructions are in the package. Easy to assemble within 30 minutes. 44.5*21.7*45.3 inches, compact indoor exercise bike.
- High-density steel tube and precise welding. No wobbly!
- Ultra smooth and quiet belt drive
- 40LBS heavy flywheel inspire your potential
- Anti-skid cage pedal for safety
- 2-ways (up/down) adjustable handlebar and 4-ways (forward/back and up/down) adjustable seat
- Digital monitor and tablet bracket
- Inside length: 29-36 inches;Set up size: 44.5*21.7*45.3 inches
- Maximum user weight: 330LBS
Schwinn Fitness 230 Recumbent Bike
|Maximum Height||44.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||80 Pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Number of Resistance Levels||16|
- Dimensions: 64″ L x 27″ w x 44.5″ H | Weight: 80 lbs
- With enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, users can set, track and monitor progress with popular app-based tracking tools
- Discover 1000 Plus structured workouts and 80 Plus virtual routes by connecting with the Zwift app (Zwift subscription required)
- 5.5″ LCD offers 13 workout programs
- 16 levels of magnetic resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- Telemetry heart rate enabled and ergonomically placed grip heart rate for a relaxed riding position when using a heart rate program
- Thick padded contoured seat with large vented back
- Weighted strapped pedals
- High speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
What parts of the body does the exercise bike work on?
The exercise bike helps in particular to strengthen the legs and thighs.
How to lose weight using an exercise bike?
You have to burn around 7,000 kcal to lose 1 kg of fat. According to studies based on a comparison, researchers recommend an interval exercise program to burn calories faster.
How often should I use an exercise bike?
It depends on the goals and other activities practiced. You can use it every day without any other activity, or include it in a sports program twice a week.
What kind of sport should you combine with an exercise bike?
Several sports can be associated with the exercise bike. This device can be combined with all sports that require a warm-up.