Best Exercise Bike Under $200
Taking part in a sport is necessary for better health, but because it is not always easy to get around to run, many people have adopted the exercise bike, a better alternative that offers several advantages.
An exercise bike is a device similar to a bicycle, which has the same functions. As its name suggests, it is stationary. This is where its best advantage comes from: being able to use it in a small space. Composed of a frame, a saddle, a handlebar and a flywheel, it allows you to perform the same movements performed on a bicycle .
Here in this article we are going to share some best exercise bikes under $200.
Sunny Health and Fitness Endurance Magnetic Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike Stationary Bike
|Brand||Sunny Health & Fitness|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||48.8 x 20.1 x 48.6 inches|
|Item Weight||82.9 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||265 Pounds|
- PERFORMANCE MONITOR: Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Odometer, RPM & Pulse.
- MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: Adjustable magnetic resistance provides smooth contactless resistance and is virtually maintenance free.
- Q-FACTOR: 206mm, Lower Q-factors provide better biomechanical and ergonomic efficiency. This allows the rider to pedal faster and harder more effectively.
- DEVICE HOLDER: Follow along to your favorite Sunny Health & Fitness training videos on your tablet or mobile device.
- BOTTLE HOLDER: Stay hydrated to be ready to exercise for extended training sessions.
Marcy Magnetic Upright Bike
Pedal your way to a leaner and stronger body with the Marcy Magnetic Upright Bike in the comfort of your home. A fitness mantra on wheels, this fitness bike has eight preset manual magnetic resistance levels. The pedals are counterweighted to make sure they stay upright all the time. It has adjustable straps and padded adjustable seat to accommodate users of various heights. The Marcy Pro Magnetic Upright Bike also features an LCD monitor that allows you to track your speed, distance, time, calories.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||36 x 20 x 49.5 inches|
|Item Weight||41 Pounds|
|Number of Resistance Levels||8|
- PREMIUM STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Made with a durable steel frame, this unit showcases solid construction that is built to last. Compact and stabilized with high-density and vinyl-covered foam, the seat pad provides great support for an enjoyable workout!
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT POSITIONING– Fitness bike features an adjustable seat that accommodates various heights and aids proper body posture during exercise, making it more conducive to attaining your workout goals in a more comfortable and safe stationary bike
- SMOOTH MAGNETIC RESISTANCE SYSTEM– Designed for any skill level, the bike comes with a hand-operated magnetic resistance system that features 8 preset resistance levels to simulate the effects of biking on different terrains for a customized workout!
- TRANSPORT WHEELS – Transport wheels have been added to this stationary bike to make moving from room to room convenient. The reliable and sturdy wheels give the bike maximum mobility, allowing for easy transport and conveniently stow when not in use.
- ULTRA-FUNCTIONAL LCD MONITOR – The user-friendly and easy-to-read panel shows the time, speed, distance, odometer, and calories burned throughout your workout so that you can track your progress while training.
Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Cycling Exercise Stationary Bike with Digital Monitor
The SF-B1203 Indoor Cycle Trainer offers all of the necessities for an amazing cardio. Effective, Durable and Comfortable are the three main advantages of Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1203 Chain Drive Indoor Cycling Bike. Starts pedaling towards fitness with the stationary bike that offers a smooth, quiet and lasting ride every time.
|Brand||Sunny Health & Fitness|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||42.5 x 24 x 49 inches|
|Item Weight||62.5 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||220 Pounds|
- Ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and ease
- Bike-style saddle can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally
- Simply twist the knob to add or remove resistance
- Stop brake allows users to stop the flywheel in seconds during high intensity workouts
- 22 lb Flywheel offers high inertia and resistance allowing you to have precise control over your riding session
- Use the digital monitor to track: time, speed, distance and calories
Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike
The new Schwinn IC3 is a low impact, cardio-kicking indoor cycling bike designed with the serious cyclist in mind. When harsh weather or a crazy schedule drives your workout inside, just hop on the IC3 for a high-energy, low-impact training experience that will have you feeling like you’re riding through rolling hills. With a generous LCD console, Bluetooth connectivity, a 40-pound flywheel and infinitely variable resistance, this bike offers serious value for the serious cyclist. Multiple grip positions to help you leverage every oz of your workout.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||45 x 23 x 49 inches|
|Item Weight||100 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||300 Pounds|
- 40 pounds flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive with infinitely variable resistance
- Dual SPD pedals come standard with toe cages and clips
- Fully adjustable ventilated race-style seat
- Urethane-dipped handlebars with fore/aft adjustment
- Oversized water bottle holder with integrated media holder
Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
Looking for an easy way to shed unwanted pounds and increase cardiovascular endurance without sacrificing precious floor space? The ME-709 magnetic recumbent exercise bike is the answer.
With the ME-709, you will benefit from similar type exercise features that are typically offered on larger and more expensive exercise bikes. This recumbent exercise bike was built with a compact design that conveniently fits into the smallest exercise spaces.
Shape, firm and tone your physique and increase your body’s cardiovascular endurance while burning calories and losing weight.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||55.5 x 25 x 37.5 inches|
|Maximum Height||37.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||27 Kilograms|
|Number of Resistance Levels||8|
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN – Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder coated finish, the step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting that is created easier for the knees and back.
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS – This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains and customize your workout according to fitness level!
- EASY-TO-READ COMPUTER SCREEN – The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as a odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED SEAT – The equipment has an ergonomically designed saddle furnished with comfortable high-density foam. It features contoured foam-covered handles for extra support of the back and arms to help maintain proper form when exercising.
- COUNTERBALANCED PEDALS – Weighted pedals designed to provide maximal foot support while offering ultimate control. This bike is equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your feet.
- included components: Recumbent BIke
What parts of the body does the exercise bike work on?
The exercise bike helps in particular to strengthen the legs and thighs.
How to lose weight using an exercise bike?
You have to burn around 7,000 kcal to lose 1 kg of fat. According to studies based on a comparison, researchers recommend an interval exercise program to burn calories faster.
How often should I use an exercise bike?
It depends on the goals and other activities practiced. You can use it every day without any other activity, or include it in a sports program twice a week.
What kind of sport should you combine with an exercise bike?
Several sports can be associated with the exercise bike. This device can be combined with all sports that require a warm-up.